lyocell fabric

What is Lyocell?

Lyocell is arguably the most eco-friendly fabric. Not only is it sourced from organic and renewable sources, but it is processed via a low energy, low water, closed-loop system that recycles over 99.5% of the chemicals/solvents used in production, with the remaining 0.5% discharged as non-hazardous effluent. It consists of cellulose fibers, made from dissolving pulp and then reconstituting it by dry jet-wet spinning.